Business and Professional Membership
Business membership includes on-air exposure structured in the following fashion:
- At the $500 annual membership level, the name of your business will be acknowledged on the air, on a single station of your choice, once a week for 50 consecutive weeks along with several other fellow supporters. The $850 annual membership level gets your acknowledgement on two stations. The $1000 annual membership level gets your acknowledgement on all Texas Public Radio stations.
- On-air acknowledgement, repeatedly on KPAC, KSTX, and KTXI, during the next fund-raising campaign.
- A listing of your business name with a link on our web site.
- Two invitations to our annual Corporate Supporter Event will be reserved in your name.
- The opportunity for additional exposure if you wish to offer a significant discount or privilege to our members. We will identify your offer on our website at tpr.org in a listing which includes your business name, address, phone, web address, and a brief description of your products or services along with the details of your offer.
Current Business and Professional Members:
Business supporters with offers and discounts to TPR members are also listed in the Member Benefits section of the site.
Arts and Culture:
Gary Sweeney Art & Design
Civic Leaders and Organizations:
Construction and Contractor Services:
W. Trent Harkrader, CPA
Bob Sohn, Strategic Planning for Change
Trinity Financial Group
Health and Beauty:
Home and Garden:
Law Offices of Rebecca Galvan
Law Office of Javier N. Maldonado
Law Office of Diane Martinez
Law Office of Kay Martinez
Law Office of Annie Monahan
Medical and Dental Services:
Bill Beall, Physician Assistant at homeless and underserved volunteer clinics
Dr. Naomi Burr of Rainbow Family Health
Dr. Carol Dornbluth, Radiologist - UT Health Science Center SA
Dr. Patricia DuTerroil, Psychotherapist
Dr. Robert Dunn - Limb Salvage & Hyperbaric Medicine
Dr. Wayne Ehrisman, Clinical Psychologist
Dr. Marilyn Maas, Clinical Psychologist
Dr. Jean M. Muller, Cardiologist
Dr. Victor Ostrower - Methodist Liver & Liver Transplant Clinics
Dr. James A. "Jaime" Phalen, Developmental Pediatrics - Wilford Hall
Dr. James H. Rogers with the Children's Heart Network
Dr. Shannon Scott, Psychologist
Mark Simmons, Psychotherapist
Dr. Peter Smolens - Kidney Disease Specialist
Dr. Marga Speicher, Psychotherapist, Jungian Psychoanalyst
Vicki J. Sparks, M.D., P.C.
Dr. Tom Stone, Consulting Psychologist
Dr. John Stuckey, Pathologist
Clark D. Terrell, M.D. - Psychiatry & Psychotherapy
A & M Monogramming - North Star Mall
Dr. Lisa Chatillon, Clinical Psychologist
George Rice Groundwater Hydrologist
All Aboard Deli & Catering
Justin's Ice Cream on the RiverWalk
Animal Eye Hospital
The Emergency Pet Center