This week on Fronteras:
· A federal judge rejects requests by federal agents to detain prisoners while their immigration status is checked.
· San Diego leaders get a direct say in Mexican legislation pertaining to immigration.
· What schools can and can’t do to accommodate students practicing their religious faiths.
· Four UTSA students cross the Gulf of Mexico to Cuba - thanks to their forward thinking teacher.
· The far reaching legacy of the young Texas singer known as Selena. She died 22 years ago.