This week on FRONTERAS:
· The Texas Senate passes a bill that would cut funding to sanctuary cities.
· Travis County explores alternative funding to replace $1.5 million dollars cut due to immigration policy.
· In Washington, Republicans move to reduce the number of green cards given out each year.
· U.S. energy companies want to do business with Mexico’s troubled energy company Pemex, but reform is needed first.
· Viewing the U.S.-Mexico border through the art of cinema at a film festival hosted in both countries.