On Fronteras: Brownsville Zika Case, Police Diversity Training, Breaking Bread With Refugees
· This week on Fronteras:
· A Brownsville woman contracts Zika locally - that steps up mosquito testing and killing.
· Nine of 10 teachers report the election has had a negative effect on students.
· How diversity training gives police vital cultural information for their encounters with Latinos, African Americans and immigrants.
· The U.S. charter school model is going global in Pakistan to improve student achievement.
· The powerful effect of breaking bread with refugees.