Nonprofit Community Partners
Artistic expression, public service, and grassroots initiatives are the pulse of the community — they circulate the vitality that feeds into the distinctive character of San Antonio and the Hill Country. Texas Public Radio values community initiatives and is committed to raising awareness of the abundance of nonprofit organizations in the area.
Texas Public Radio Community Partners is a collective of local nonprofit organizations that have demonstrated their support for public radio. This community initiative is designed to create connections between our listeners and the nonprofit community at large in an effort to strengthen the growth of local public service providers, artistic organizations, and awareness-raising groups.
Why partner with Texas Public Radio?
The quality that distinguishes public radio listeners from other media audiences enables nonprofits to raise more focused and effective awareness of their mission and events. Our audience possesses a strong appreciation for creativity and curiosity, public service and community involvement. They are savvy business leaders, enthusiastic volunteers, generous philanthropists and connoisseurs of arts and culture. In short, they are an audience that is amenable to supporting the mission of local nonprofit organizations.
By establishing a relationship with Texas Public Radio through a Community Partnership, member organizations receive:
- Weekly recognition, for one year, of their organization name on the TPR station of their choice. Weekly announcements begin once first installment payment or payment in full has been received, depending on billing options selected.
- A listing, link and brief description of their organization on tpr.org.
- Two invitations to our annual Corporate Supporters Gathering will be reserved in your name.
TPRs Community Partners program features a pricing structure that can meet the needs of almost any nonprofit at almost any budget level. To inquire about tailoring a Community Partnership to meet the needs of your organization, contact Texas Public Radio.
Please note that our Community Partner rates have changed as of Jan. 1, 2014. For multiple stations add the combinations you want to get your total. Weekly mention begins once first installment payment or payment in full has been received, depending on billing options selected.
- $510/year — KSTX 89.1 FM San Antonio
- $340/year — KPAC 88.3 FM San Antonio
- $297.50/year — KTXI 90.1 FM Hill Country
- $127.50/year — KTPR 89.9 FM Big Country
- $127.50/year — KVHL 91.7 FM Highland Lakes
For more information contact Stephen Custer. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 210.-801-8226