Most Active Stories
- Should Texas Remember Or Forget The Slocum Massacre?
- Here's Shade And Food At A Price You Can Afford: Free
- The Source: Where Are City And Public Safety Unions On Contract?
- Immigrant Application Process Through DACA Kicks Off Feb. 18
- From Their Bridge Over Troubled Waters, LGBT Youth Look For Safe Haven
Sun October 23, 2011
Drought: What, Why & When Will It End?
The 2011-12 Texas Water Symposium series begins with a panel discussion about Texas' current drought. "Drought: What, Why and When will it end?" is the title of the panel discussion which covers a look at the impact the drought has on agriculture, wildlife, the economy and the environment.
The TWS is a joint project of Schreiner University, Texas Tech University, the Hill Country Alliance and Texas Public Radio. The event was held on the Texas Tech University campus at Junction, Texas.