Most Active Stories
- TxDOT Wants $50M To Study Futuristic Transportation Models Like The 'Hyperloop'
- Will Texas' Education Commissioner Stay On?
- Hidden Treasures San Antonio, Available Exclusively Through TPR
- Beautiful Drawings Of Children At Play, But There’s More Happening Here
- The Source: Challenges In The Texas Education System
Fri March 20, 2009
Forging Partnerships: Addressing Complex Water Issues In Texas
This program is the last in the 2008-2009 series of panel discussions of the Texas Water Symposium; a joint project of Schreiner University, Texas Tech University, the Hill Country Alliance and Texas Public Radio. Moderating the discussion is Robert Potts, President of the Dixon Water Foundation.
On the panel are: Bill Ross, Schreiner University Wilson Fellow; A. L. "Curg" Starkey III, rancher and the great-grandson of a founding father of Kerr County and David K. Langford, Vice-President emeritus of the Texas Wildlife Association.