Most Active Stories
- Should Texas Remember Or Forget The Slocum Massacre?
- Here's Shade And Food At A Price You Can Afford: Free
- The Source: Where Are City And Public Safety Unions On Contract?
- Immigrant Application Process Through DACA Kicks Off Feb. 18
- From Their Bridge Over Troubled Waters, LGBT Youth Look For Safe Haven
Fri March 14, 2008
Policy, Planning And Politics: Where Do We Go From Here?
This Newsmaker Hour features the fourth and final panel discussion of the Texas Water Symposium series in 2007-2008. The project is a joint effort of Schreiner University, Texas Tech University at Fredericksburg and Texas Public Radio. It was recorded on March 6, 2008 in the Floyd and Kathleen Cailloux Campus Activity Center on the campus of Schreiner University.
On the panel are Myron Hess, legal counsel and director of Texas Water Programs for the National Wildlife Federation Austin; Texas House of Representative for District 119, Robert Puente; and Laura Marbury, Senior Water Analyst for the Texas Office of Environmental Defense Land, Water and Wildlife Program. Moderating the discussion is Bill Jeffrey, a professor at Texas Tech University in Lubbock.