Most Active Stories
- TxDOT Wants $50M To Study Futuristic Transportation Models Like The 'Hyperloop'
- Will Texas' Education Commissioner Stay On?
- Beautiful Drawings Of Children At Play, But There’s More Happening Here
- Hidden Treasures San Antonio, Available Exclusively Through TPR
- The Source: Challenges In The Texas Education System
The Source - August 7, 2014
Wed August 6, 2014
The Source: City Says No Streetcar Vote In 2014
Streetcar opposition did not have enough signatures to force a vote on a charter amendment this November, according to San Antonio's City Clerk, Leticia Vacek. The decision mirrors the legal opinion given by City Attorney Robbie Greenblum.
Greenblum's opinion was to disqualify more than 7,000 names from pages without circulator signatures, which is the signature of the person explaining and soliciting the petition.
- Ryan Loyd, TPR's city hall reporter