Most Active Stories
- Pro-life Group Wants Planned Parenthood Defunded, Even For Cancer Screening
- South San School To Axe All 33 Teachers, Principal, Deputy For School’s Non-Performance
- Hidden Treasures San Antonio, Available Exclusively Through TPR
- Those Who Would Apply for DACA and DAPA Status Face Months of Paperwork Ahead
- Robert Earl Keen Sings 'Merry Christmas From The Fam-O-Lee'
The Source - July 11, 2013
Thu July 11, 2013
The Source: Interest Rate Hikes And Housing | Caring For Caregivers
In the first segment:
Recent spikes in interest rates have affected loans for everything from corporate expansion to buying a home. We look at the affect it has had on San Antonio and what the housing market has looked like throughout the economic downturn.
Joining us is San Antonio Board of Realtors President Angela Shields.
In the second segment:
When you are in charge of taking care of loved ones, you often lose track of taking care of yourself. Stress, depression and anxiety are not uncommon amongst caregivers. We talk with local advocates and experts in what people need and where they can get it from to care for the caregiver.
*The Source airs at 3 p.m. on 89.1 FM KSTX - audio from this show will be posted by 5:30 p.m.