The Stories: Our archive of past stories is below all this writing.
The Storyboard: The people who help make the show happen is at the link
The Idea Behind the Show Is Right Here:
San Antonio is a city of stories.
Texas Public Radio launched Worth Repeating to find and share these stories. In 2018, San Antonio will celebrate its 300th anniversary and unlike its contemporaries Chicago, New Orleans, Boston, and New York, this city's stories are largely unknown. TPR wants to help change that by getting its residents to tell their stories and recognize how important they are even if they don't read like a movie script.
During our season once a month, 7 storytellers will have 7 minutes to tell a true story from their life around a common theme.
Think This American Life or The Moth, but sourced from your friends and neighbors. Public Radio tries daily to educate San Antonio about the world, now we want San Antonio to tell us about itself and its people.
To submit your story, or to rat out a friend you think would be great click here and send us an email.
- 09.05.17 | After All This Time: Stories of looking back, monumental endeavors, and lost loves
- 10.10.17 | Because How I Am: Stories of where we came from, identity and more. [This is a special show that will take place at The San Antonio Museum of Art as part of their Exhibit "The Latino List"
- 11.7.17 | Secrets & Rumors: Stories of...You Guessed it, Both Secrets and Rumors
- 12.12.17 | Obsessions
Listen Back To Season One:
- "I'm Going To Go Back There Someday"
- "On The Street Where I Live"
- "Lies, Damned Lies And Statistics"
- "Big Mistakes"
- "In Service"
- Fight or Flight: stories of courage and cowardice
- I Heard the Word: stories of conversion, lost faith, great advice you didn't take, and finally listening
- Dark Was the Night: stories of unsolved mysteries, moments that haunted you and ghosts both real or imagined
- Never Say Never: stories of crazy coincidences, terrible tragedies, and one in a million shots
- Love Hurts...or Does it?
- Big Breaks and Busts: stories of making it or faceplanting
- It's My Party (And I'll Cry If I Want To): Stories of Fiestas past and Ragers Gone Wrong
October's show is sponsored by niche