Most Active Stories
- Study: Bike Deaths Up 16 Percent In Just Two Years
- The Source: French & Michigan Zoning Controversy Continues in Beacon Hill
- Justice Ginsburg Revises Texas Voter ID Dissent, Then Announces It
- Sink Your Teeth Into Spanish-Language "Dracula," Oct. 30
- Proving Aquaponics Vegetable Gardens Are Viable for Small Businesses and Families
This Week in the Civil War
The Schreiner University Department of History is honoring the sesquicentennial of the American Civil War with a series of short vignettes focusing on events from 1861 through 1865. The Civil War was the most destructive conflict in American history, but it was also one of our most defining moments as a people and as a nation. Let us know what you think about "This Week in the Civil War." E-mail your comments to Dr. John Huddleston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airs: Weekdays at 5:19 a.m., 8:19 a.m., 4:19 p.m. on KTXI and 4:49 a.m., 9:29 p.m. on KSTX.