Most Active Stories
- Should Texas Remember Or Forget The Slocum Massacre?
- Here's Shade And Food At A Price You Can Afford: Free
- The Source: Where Are City And Public Safety Unions On Contract?
- Immigrant Application Process Through DACA Kicks Off Feb. 18
- From Their Bridge Over Troubled Waters, LGBT Youth Look For Safe Haven
Thu March 31, 2011
River Watch Programs And Activities: How Local Communities Take Care Of Their Rivers And Water
The last session of the 2010-2011 Texas Water Symposium series was held at the Floyd and Kathleen Cailloux Campus Activity Center on the campus of Schreiner University.
On the panel are Dr. Robert Brischetto, cleanup coordinator for the Medina River Protection Fund; Tyson Broad with the South Llano River Watershed Alliance; and Dianne Wassenich, Executive Director of the San Marcos River Foundation. Moderating the discussion is Andrew Sansom, Executive Director of the River Systems Institute at Texas State University. Opening the program is Tom Arsuffi, Director of the Llano River Field Station at Texas Tech University Center in Junction, Texas.