This week on Fronteras:
· Some evidence that New Mexico state workers may have falsified applications for emergency food stamps.
· A five-state survey shows many Americans in the Southwest feel financially squeezed by the costs of healthcare.
· In Dallas, a program is helping low income families learn vital parenting skills.
· A new Austin development raises concern because it’s next to an ancestral cemetery housing graves of the enslaved.
· An artist travels along the Old Spanish Trail for a new exhibit at Albuquerque’s National Hispanic Cultural Center.