Most Active Stories
- TxDOT Wants $50M To Study Futuristic Transportation Models Like The 'Hyperloop'
- Will Texas' Education Commissioner Stay On?
- Beautiful Drawings Of Children At Play, But There’s More Happening Here
- Hidden Treasures San Antonio, Available Exclusively Through TPR
- The Source: Challenges In The Texas Education System
HearSA is an online audio archive of public programming intended to foster discussion and enhance awareness of exciting and informative local presentations and events. The HearSA archive includes lectures, panel discussions, book readings, and much more. Texas Public Radio partners with local organizations to bring a second life online to the most interesting talks in town. Content from HearSA may be selected by Texas Public Radio for broadcast or on-air commentary, providing further exposure for archived program material.
HearSA is presented by Texas Public Radio in association with its local partners. It is important to recognize that the opinions presented in these programs are those of the author or presenter, not Texas Public Radio or any of its stations, and are not necessarily endorsed by TPR.
If your organization hosts lectures, book readings, panel discussions, or presentations and is interested in participating, email HearSA curator, Nathan Cone at ncone [at] tpr dot org