TPR Commenting Guidelines
The purpose of the comments area of each post is to facilitate an open discourse on and around the story topic. We encourage you to comment in a way that will help drive the conversation forward.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- No profanity (we will edit the word or words out, or delete the whole post)
- Your comments should be your own words and not the work of someone else
- Spam will be deleted
- Duplicate comments on multiple pages will be deleted
- Links are acceptable, but must be approved by the moderator before they are published to the site
- Don't be mean -- this includes racist, sexist, and otherwise tasteless remarks
Basically just keep it civil, don't feed any trolls and continue the conversation.
Press releases are not accepted in the comments. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for media releases